To provide a path to personal accountability and marketable skills in the food service industry for ex-offenders, teens-at-risk and single parents. Character development and encouragement are integral parts of the program.
1) equip ex-offenders with tools to navigate through the job market.
2) help people find a way to self-sufficiency
3) prepare people to earn a food safety managers’ certificate.
KMM Partner Businesses:
- Amway Hotel
- St. Mary’s Hospital
- Spartan Nash
- Butterball Farms packaging
- Craig’s Cruisers
- Texas Roadhouse
- Brann’s steakhouse
- Michigan Janitorial Services ( they hire for the GRPS kitchen)